• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Another one bites the dust.....

Skidazzle

Sep 18, 2019
Truck Year
Another "off road" Ram😣. Brought in for crappy mileage and acceleration and was told that EGR is bad and they gave me a loaner and that currently they have been waiting over a month for this part. Just want to know if there is anything that I need to push for them to repair/replace when they put in the new EGR. For example, does intake manifold likely need to be replaced/eaned or any injectors likely need replacing due to the leaking EGR? Thank you for any input. I am not trying to sound snobbish on this but please only respond if you have true mechanical knowledge on this because I plan on pushing for any legitimate concerns that I should be having. Thank you in advance. P.s., I do actually like my truck very much. 2014 Limited ED.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
The Intake (Plenum) and if the Valves are cake Up or wrapped the heads need replacing.

Your only choices are Tune/Sell or it will happen again.

If you want GDE Tuning find a shop in CANADA that you trust, Maybe GDE has trusted shops in CA and Just pay the handling and ride Charges Back to USA. or Buy from CA Tuners.

Kinda Sucks That Owners need to realize their is only 2 types on 3.0VM in N/A the ones tuned and running good and the ones OEM/AEM that will fail. HWY use will push the failure out years/Miles but eventually will happen to all NON-Tuned 3.0VM power plants in N/A.