• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone has use Sofa King Tunes (SFT)

qwert3084

Oct 17, 2022
Truck Year
SFT Stage 2 tuned since 2019....total delete....straight piped from turbo to tips including muffler delete pipe. Love my trucks performance and awesome turbo sounds. I get positive comments all the time for how awesome it sounds without being obnoxious. One other thing thats pretty cool is that even though its fully deleted its still relatively clean out the back end....no rolling coal...actually not much smoke at all...and that sound!

Here's a quick little clip of my truck sounds....still need to do a fly by video to really hear that jet like turbo sound in action

Did you do the delete yourself? If so where did you get the pipes?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Stage 2 keeps the soot from being dumped in your intake. Smelly = smells like a diesel truck. Stage 2 is the only way to go... unless you are in CA.
Stage 1 shuts off the EGR and also keeps soot from being dumped in your intake

Baldguy187

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
I'm considering getting the SFT tune for my 2015 EcoDiesel Outdoorman 4x4, but I am not sure if I need to completely delete/remove the EGR to use the "EGR removed" option, this option is being asked while filling out truck information on their site. Any advice from those who have purchase the SFT tune, I would appreciate it.
I have SFT tune in my 2016. Love it. But if I had it to do over again. I don't think I would do the DEF delete. The straight pipe causes a lot of soot blow back on tye tail gate. And my truck is white. Not cool! Also it smells pretty bad. In my garage. So I'll be going back to stage 1. Only the EGR delete. With my Banks pedal monster it was a beast. Not a whole lot of difference from what it is now.

BigHornBender

Mar 12, 2020
Truck Year
I kind of agree with the stage 2 not being that much of an upgrade other than not having to buy DEF anymore. Longevity wise anyone know if it helps elongate engine lifespan compared to vehicles still running Def? Also the exhaust system I took out compared to what I put in I feel should have added a lot more HP. So many harnesses and “kink” spots in the factory exhaust compared to the straight pipe I installed for the stage 2.

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
Highly suggest if you do a stage 2 delete to replace the intake manifold ill attach a picture the gears for the butterflies were toast. Well just look

Attachments

• 044885BC-FCDA-488B-9667-12407B4BB27D.jpeg
    044885BC-FCDA-488B-9667-12407B4BB27D.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 8

EcoLeesiel

Oct 2, 2018
Truck Year
How many miles on truck when you did Stage 2? I did Stage 2 at 18,000 miles and my engine runs great with clean oil at every change. I assumed my intake was pretty clean at 18,000 miles and with a full delete I would assume it's still in good shape. Pulled my MAF sensor the other day and it looked like new. I thought the whole point of Stage 2 besides the performance gains was the end of all that crap going into the engine. I'm at 50,000 miles and truck runs like a dream with minimal smoke and smell at tail pipe even with a full delete from turbo to tail pipes. I also went to an HPTuners Tune from EOC after having issues with SFT and now I'm getting even better performance and MPG's.

Skidazzle

Sep 18, 2019
Truck Year
I kept it simple. 2014 limited 4x4 with an GDE ECU pre EPA for hot tune. Runs great and emissions still work as needed for smog an such.

jpezz

May 26, 2021
Truck Year
I'm considering getting the SFT tune for my 2015 EcoDiesel Outdoorman 4x4, but I am not sure if I need to completely delete/remove the EGR to use the "EGR removed" option, this option is being asked while filling out truck information on their site. Any advice from those who have purchase the SFT tune, I would appreciate it.
I have had SFT for 3 years on 2017 eco. Probably 40k miles. I started with stage 1 and it was an improvement. Then I went stage 2 and the change is significantl. I also have the trans tune. Stage 2 dropped my oil Temps by 10 degrees at least. Important to me when towing. I like SFT and they have been responsive to my questions.