• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

AT

Tucker@65

Dec 15, 2021
Truck Year
Hello, I currently own a 2018 1500 Limited eco diesel, which caught on fire APRIL 28 2021, Failure of the EGR valve. My beloved truck is still at the dealership waiting on 1 part so that it can be repaired. Engine injector wiring harness, Part# 68196354AF, which has no ETA of availability, it has been 8 long months and I still make payments on a vehicle that I have no clue when I may get back, has any one else experienced a similar situation and if so how long did it take to get resolved?

Spiderman112358

Oct 28, 2020
Truck Year
My 2014 1500 Ecodiesel has been at the dealership since. August. Guess what, waiting for parts. Call 8009921997 to file a complaint about the delay. They will assign a person to expedite locating the parts for you. Be persistent. But don't rely on the dealership to take the initiative for you, they won't. Best of luck.

cewelman

Jul 22, 2020
Truck Year
Hello, I currently own a 2018 1500 Limited eco diesel, which caught on fire APRIL 28 2021, Failure of the EGR valve. My beloved truck is still at the dealership waiting on 1 part so that it can be repaired. Engine injector wiring harness, Part# 68196354AF, which has no ETA of availability, it has been 8 long months and I still make payments on a vehicle that I have no clue when I may get back, has any one else experienced a similar situation and if so how long did it take to get resolved?
Hello, I currently own a 2018 1500 Limited eco diesel, which caught on fire APRIL 28 2021, Failure of the EGR valve. My beloved truck is still at the dealership waiting on 1 part so that it can be repaired. Engine injector wiring harness, Part# F68196354Af, which has no ETA of availability, it has been 8 long months and I still make payments on a vehicle that I have no clue when I may get back, has any one else experienced a similar situation and if so how long did it take to get resolved?
Hi, Nearly the same story. Went to dealership on Sept 11, 2021, still waiting on part# 68196354AF. Escalated to Chrysler, waiting and paying on a vehicle that may be worth more as a parts vehicle. No ETA and they, Chrysler, just don't seem to care.

Spiderman112358

Oct 28, 2020
Truck Year
After 6 months I got my 2014 Longhorn Ecodiesel that was "completely" fixed. On the way home the check engine light came on AGAIN with new messages that my DEF fluid was incorrect and my oil required changing. The DEF is the same fluid in the truck when I left it at the dealership 6 months ago. And the oil reads 56% good. Now the message is that the truck WILL NOT START in 55 miles if the DEF system is not repaired eventhough it reads 3/4 full.

Ecodiesel engines are junk. I'll be getting an attorney to file for relief under the Lemon Law.