• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Auto head lights and HIDs

R Stanley

Dec 22, 2016
Truck Year
ED owners running HIDs, looking at getting HIDs for low beams, do the HIDs work well with the auto mode of the lights. I know you cannot use DRL with HIDs. But have not heard any comment on auto head lights. Thanks

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
Try looking at Head Light Revolution; web site.
They have a great Low Beam LED. I use it and love it.

sqeeter91

Sep 19, 2016
Truck Year
Check out DMMtuning.com I have their HID's and love them. Call them to order and you won't have a problem.

sqeeter91

Sep 19, 2016
Truck Year
Check out DMMtuning.com I have their HID's and love them. Call them to order and you won't have a problem.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
My HID system works great with Auto function. If you want "DRL" with such just cover the photo cell on the dash with electrical tape and you have always on exterior lighting when the vehicle is running.

R Stanley

Dec 22, 2016
Truck Year
Thanks for the replies, just wanted to check to make sure no issues when using HIDs and using auto head lites. Thanks