• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Biodiesel

Helesta

Nov 22, 2021
Truck Year
I find few posts around where people say they run nothing but Biodiesel and they had success for many years. While i do understand that you have to have a correct formula in how to make biodiesel did anyone here tried with ecodiesels?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Its mandatory in MN Retail Nov 1 to April 30 3% Bio , May 1 to Oct 31 20% Bio ,Retail Biodiesel is the best lube fuel You can purchase, HPCR do NOT like Home Brewed Bio. If your going to brew It yourself, You will need to be very careful in whatever process you use.

Helesta

Nov 22, 2021
Truck Year
Its mandatory in MN Retail Nov 1 to April 30 3% Bio , May 1 to Oct 31 20% Bio ,Retail Biodiesel is the best lube fuel You can purchase, HPCR do NOT like Home Brewed Bio. If your going to brew It yourself, You will need to be very careful in whatever process you use.
I assume you can purchase it also however will biodisel cause an issue for ecodiesel engine made by fiat? Has someone tried it on eco?? Cummins we know people run it and have no issue and yes the lube is much better than regulad diesel or hydrodiesel.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
My 2015 was on the Biodiesel Diet the WHOLE 4.25 Years I owned it. What makes you believe Biodiesel inferior; you need to concern yourself with 10+ known problems with VM 3.0. EGR, Exchangers, Tone Ring, Plenum, Rotating Mass, Fires, Turbo, 3-Way Valve, Warp Valves, Glow Plugs, Coolant Leaks, etc.

mharvan

Apr 17, 2022
Truck Year
I try to avoid the B20 biodiesel, as I when I tried it soon after purchase I saw a significant decrease in mileage, same as the decrease in mileage I saw in my gas truck when using the ethanol blends.