• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Block Heaters

Ecodiesel Hofey1

Mar 9, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2016 Ram Ecodiesel 1500 i got used. was looking for cord to plug in for a cold night and discovered it don't have one. I was told that all these ecodiesels Engines came with a block heater installed and one just needs to get a cord . anyone know if this is true

Wayneo

Aug 23, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2016 Ram Ecodiesel 1500 i got used. was looking for cord to plug in for a cold night and discovered it don't have one. I was told that all these ecodiesels Engines came with a block heater installed and one just needs to get a cord . anyone know if this is true

Wayneo

Aug 23, 2020
Truck Year
Have a look under the rubber cover between the rad support and the grille on the left side you should find the cord underneath.

ccgood

Mar 26, 2020
Truck Year
I was told at the dealer that I didn't have the cord, then the "Old Man" walked over and showed the others where it was, right where Wayneo explained. If in fact you do not have the cord, what you were told is correct that all of the EcoDiesels came with the heater but buying the heater option got you the cord. You can purchase one inexpensively at Amazon.

Ecodiesel Hofey1

Mar 9, 2020
Truck Year
I was told at the dealer that I didn't have the cord, then the "Old Man" walked over and showed the others where it was, right where Wayneo explained. If in fact you do not have the cord, what you were told is correct that all of the EcoDiesels came with the heater but buying the heater option got you the cord. You can purchase one inexpensively at Amazon.
Thanks Deal says i dont have a block heater in.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
they all have the block heater crawl under the truck and look