• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Boostn, Is it possible to open specific forums like Cummins, GM 1/2 Dsl, Ram Gas, Etc.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I'm tried of surfing the other forums, Even My long term Membership at the TDR, I see other owners having the same view. Many of these sites are owned by AutoForums and its parent CORP. Yes it may take years for these forums to take off. Its in the best interest!!!! ,Being realistic the VM3.0 future is questionable at Best in NA.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
We have gm1500diesel.com and f150diesel.com, both are pretty new with very little traffic.. but I'm trying to build those up as I did this one.

For more generic discussions, the "Other Diesels" sections should work I would think.

Last edited:

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Ok..... Links at this forum... So you can just click on it.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I did a search thier's only 1 GM 3.0 within 100 miles of here out of 1525 1/2 Ton GM/Chev.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Boostn, This site has a fair amount of traffic, IMO, in order to bring in the Advertising $ links of other trucks are needed.

Whats wrong with using this site as the Hub for Cummins , Dmax , Ford in addition to Eco.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I did a search thier's only 1 GM 3.0 within 100 miles of here out of 1525 1/2 Ton GM/Chev.

I actually have quite a few in my area, but it changes week by week.. They seem to be sitting on the lots for a few weeks and then gone.