• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Brake light not working message on my dash

Gunner

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
Yesterday I get ran into while sitting at a traffic light. Guy behind me was in a hurry when the light turned green he accelerates before I could move because the one in front of me is playing with her phone. She finally wakes up and drives off. I ask the dope behind me if he realizes that it is customary to wait for the guy in front of you to start moving before you do? Anyway no obvious damage to the Ram. But my trailer hitch did punch a nice whole in this guys Chevy front bumper. I get his info and we drive off. anyway since this little incident I get this message on my instrument cluster that states my right rear break light isn't working but it is. Any ideas?

Gunner

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
Beats me. I'm sure the stealership would be more then happy to waste man hours at my expense to trouble shoot this. Frankly, as log as the brake lights are working the message doesn't bother me as it is only on the vidc for a short few seconds.

Gunner

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
they appear to be. Going to look at it in the dark. this is strange.