• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Brand new truck exhaust filter at 90% twice in first 600km

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
I drive 75 miles a day each way to work and most of it is at speed (55ish), I suggest getting your truck on the highway more often. No extended idling per the manual, follow the owners manual and do your service as scheduled. Keep your DIC on engine stats and monitor. Good luck!

torontotruck

Nov 22, 2019
Truck Year
but if you have an EDGE III you can see all the activities (soot levels, temperatures, gear your running in while in manual mode etc.) You can make the burn complete while running in the city by gearing down and running about 2,500 rpm to keep the temp. up for the burn (about 10 minutes).

What's the edge III?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
if they can't fix it tell them u want another truck the edge is a monitor of what the truck is doing it is alot of money 4 what it does

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
look on the bottom of the page they have the edge advertised

Bookmaker

Nov 23, 2019
Truck Year
As I said previously, force a regen, then reset the DPF (Replace DPF function). AlfaIOBD can do both. A diesel tuner suggested that to me when I had a similar problem and that fixed it.