• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

California Flash fix?

mark david

Aug 22, 2019
Truck Year
Any one in California find a fix for the "flash" ? Used to love my truck, now it's a slug...

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Tune tune tune there does not seem that there is a fix other than tuning it. Welcome to the group

Suprshol

Sep 7, 2019
Truck Year
I installed a Banks Derringer in my truck (yes, California legal). Driving in tow/haul with the Banks tuner seems to negate the negative effect of the emissions update.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
does sofa king shut down egr or even match gde..
SFT gives you the free option to keep EGR on or off.
Here is a GDE/SFT comparison that is no longer valid as GDE has stopped selling Ecodiesel tunes

Attachments

• 03b-GDE & SFT Comparison.pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 12

swordfish

Nov 15, 2015
Truck Year
i called gde and found they have shut there doors and are not returning phone calls, just as well i got rid of truck anyway, i do miss it, but i think I'm money ahead with out it o-well live and learn the hard way. (sometimes i think i may have pissed off a witch in my passed life)