• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Can someone tell me where this belongs and what to plug into it?

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
5AD9D77F-2E25-4997-B568-EBC0B9A6B717.jpegMy truck cut on fire due to the shitty EGR crap so during the delete, I chose to replace the intake manifold and most of the coolant system so I had to completely unplug the harness wiring harness, and this is the only plug. I couldn’t figure out where it went and the plate and found and noticed they go together. Can someone please tell me where it goes and what it’s for?

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I took a quick look over my 14 and couldn’t see anything right off the bat. Looks like maybe the crank case ventallation sensor on the drivers front side of the block? If I remember correctly the later years don’t have that sensor so it could be extra

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
Thank you for the info it had gotten pushed into the fan area and that plate doesn’t go to it thank you very much for helping

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
What about the thin smaller molded silencer do you know where that one goes? There’s one on the drivers side and the one that covers the egr to intake on the passenger side then a smaller thin one in which I forgot where it goes?