• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Catastropic

bruxus

Feb 21, 2021
Truck Year
Hello all. I love this truck . 2015 ecodiesel lariat. The best oil , the best filters , all recalls complete , always shined ; 165,000km. The truck is babied.
Fanatstic mileage m/t and towing 7000 lb TT, rides like a dream. Yesterday P0336 crankshaft position sensor , truck dies , rolls to side
of road . Freezing here across from Buffalo NY. Have wife and dogs taken home by friend , as I ride in tow truck.
The last reprogram was done in the fall '20, to allow another sensor to take you home . Didn't work . I guess I'm calling dealer tomorrow
and my local garage to see what the costs are . Sorry to meet all of you this way

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Fiat has treated Canadian owners unfairly IMO, You should be covered on the AEM 4/48. Stand your ground Keep all Your receipts, Document everything, Keep a log on Dates and Times, that will prove extremely important to recover your looses on the Recall if CA is included.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
wow, so you had the w58 crankshaft position sensor recall done and it didn't work? crazy, Keep us posted and updated, many will be interested in the prognosis! Wishing you the best to get your truck back on the road safely!