• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Check Engine Light after emissions update

CJHOWARD

Sep 21, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2014 eco and all paperwork sent in for settlement. I have had problems with check engine light coming on. emissions update doesn't seem to help.

CJHOWARD

Sep 21, 2019
Truck Year
don't have it as we speak … need to get it from my dealer. it is something in my emissions, parts are ordered. I will have to post next week what the particulars are. sorry, I am new to this forum stuff.maybe to old(75) ha ha.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
don't have it as we speak … need to get it from my dealer. it is something in my emissions, parts are ordered. I will have to post next week what the particulars are. sorry, I am new to this forum stuff.maybe to old(75) ha ha.
No worries, I'm assuming the new extended emissions warranty is covering the costs for you? Hopefully so, those parts get expensive!