• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Check Engine Light Will Not Go Off After AEM

felicia

Jul 8, 2019
Truck Year
A couple of weeks ago I had the approved emissions modifications done on the 2014 1500 Ram
Eco Diesel and the check engine light continues to stay on. It has been at the dealer for
over two weeks and they replaced at least 10 parts ( speed control switch, clockspring,
particulate matter sensor, steering wheel wiring, etc...). So far the parts except for one of them
have been covered under the added care plan that I purchased or
the extended emission warranty (that was just added due to the settlement). The service manager at
the dealership now wants me to pay for 1 hour of labor ($155 plus tax) to continue to work on getting
the check engine light off, because they stated they these two warranties do not cover enough
of the labor cost. The service manager stated they are now working with
FCA to get the check engine light off. Is anyone else experiencing the check engine light since
the approved emissions modifications was done to their 1500 Ram Eco Diesel?

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
In a few more weeks, you'll have a new truck at the rate they are Easter Egging. I think it's horse-chit that they are asking for labor money from you. It's not your fault their warranties are inadequate. He should be asking FCA for labor money.