• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CLE code P-1296

Pizzaman1

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
Thanks for the add! My CLE came on. Went to Auto zone and the code was P-1296. I'm involved in the lawsuit against FCA and my attorney has strongly advised me against getting the patch. Dealer is telling me that unless I get the patch, I'm going to continue to get the CLE P-1296 code. Any one else have this issue? BTW- It just came back due to a recall with the EGR cooler.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Pull your egr tube out from the intake and you will most likely find soot has stopped it up.

Pizzaman1

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
Thank You Tremper- I watched a couple videos by Eco Diesel.com but comments were disabled. I'd like to know where he got those books.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I wouldn’t mind knowing myself, but he passed away if I’m not mistaken. It’s a relatively easy procedure if you have some sockets and a wrench

Pizzaman1

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
I wouldn’t mind knowing myself, but he passed away if I’m not mistaken. It’s a relatively easy procedure if you have some sockets and a wrench
Still would like to know where he got those books!