• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Code P200A y P200B

Patricio Gallegos

Sep 8, 2019
Truck Year
My Ram indicates check engine ,, code P200A and P200B ,,, Intake Manifold will be damaged???? ,,, thanks ..

Bison Slayer

May 10, 2019
Truck Year
My Ram indicates check engine ,, code P200A and P200B ,,, Intake Manifold will be damaged???? ,,, thanks ..
My truck just did the same thing, it's been in the shop for a week now. They also say the entire fuel system is bad too. I'm sitting here waiting for the warranty company to send out an inspector to take a look at it. Im stuck in one state when I need to be in another state 700 miles away. I'm burning through my leave time waiting on my truck to be fixed. Luckily my Sgt understands. My air intake manifold was so plugged that the valves had broke due to the soot from the EGR. My fuel system (they say) died and nothing is good on it. To the point that everything needs to be replaced, except for the fuel tank. I'll let you know when it's fixed and how they did it so you can let your shop know.

Patricio Gallegos

Sep 8, 2019
Truck Year
Hello, the cost in EBAY of Intake Manifold Ram 1500 is US $ 450 ,,, is it complicated to change it ???? Thank you,,,

1568018492620.png

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
That is why u should b running a tune no soot to the intake