• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Contact with SofaKing!!!!

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
Does anyone have a way to contact Jimmy or anyone with Sofa King I can’t get through with the number on the website and sent a couple of contact messages on the site with no response?!?!

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
See attached...

Attachments

• 41257CA3-77F7-4037-A44C-2CBA67AAEF55.png
    41257CA3-77F7-4037-A44C-2CBA67AAEF55.png
    584.1 KB · Views: 34

John

Nov 13, 2015
Does anyone have a way to contact Jimmy or anyone with Sofa King I can’t get through with the number on the website and sent a couple of contact messages on the site with no response?!?!
Contacting them seems to be a problem for most. There's a member here (John Jensen) who has had better luck. Maybe he can help point you in the right direction.

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
I’ve tried the number listed and sent two messages still no luck. Hopefully they can get with me soon

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
Tried this number and didn’t get anyone didn’t know if there was another contact number.
If you leave a voicemail, they’ll get back to you within a day or two. Less than ideal, but, the only way I was able to communicate with them.

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
If you leave a voicemail, they’ll get back to you within a day or two. Less than ideal, but, the only way I was able to communicate with them.
Two phone calls and two messages still haven’t heard anything. I hope that he is just overwhelmed with business. I can understand that.

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
Two phone calls and two messages still haven’t heard anything. I hope that he is just overwhelmed with business. I can understand that.
I don’t know much about them but, they seem to be receiving more business than they anticipated....manageable growth will always be a challenge for small businesses. I’d stress patience brother. Their product speaks for itself! Once Chris and Jimmy got back to me, they were nothing but patient and customer oriented. Good luck!

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
Yea I keep hearing good things so I’m giving them some time for sure. We shall see. Hopefully I get hear back soon getting the tuner is literally all I need to have my delete done!

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
Just an update I have got in contact with them, they are currently about two weeks out on the touchscreen tuners, they do however have the old ECU style tuning device in stock. I decided I am going to wait on the touchscreens however they did offer the option to change my order if I wanted to.

Matt13

Feb 10, 2020
Truck Year
So the order I placed today for the
SFT Touchscreen Combo! - ECU Tuning Right From the BOX!
Probably wont show up in 1-3 business days then.

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
Yea that is exactly what I ordered about two weeks or so is what he told me

Matt13

Feb 10, 2020
Truck Year
Dang my trucks got 400 miles left before the DPF keeps it from starting.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Dang my trucks got 400 miles left before the DPF keeps it from starting.
The 400 mile countdown is for the DEF/SCR (Diesel Exhaust Fluid/Selective Catalytic Reduction) not the DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter.

Matt13

Feb 10, 2020
Truck Year
Right. I get all the abbreviations mixed up. Basically my level sensor is crapped out or my fluid is crystallizing on the level rod slowly dropping it. Just filled up a month ago typically I fill up every few months so I know it’s not actually empty.

pcatoe

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
Yea that sucks man!! I wish we could get it sooner I literally have everything I need to do my delete but the tuner!!

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Right. I get all the abbreviations mixed up. Basically my level sensor is crapped out or my fluid is crystallizing on the level rod slowly dropping it. Just filled up a month ago typically I fill up every few months so I know it’s not actually empty.
I got a code for Erratic or Missing Sensor Signal which is the level sensor, right after I filled the tank, DEF tank replaced under AEM warranty, all good now.