• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cost of new 2018 ecodiesel

Gunny45

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
Looking to buy a new 2018, crew cab, 4x4, lone star silver edition with no money down and $525 a month. Good deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottd

Apr 23, 2017
Truck Year
Looking to buy a new 2018, crew cab, 4x4, lone star silver edition with no money down and $525 a month. Good deal?

I don’t buy a car worrying about payments. I am more concerned about the cost of said car/truck.

I would say 525 is not bad if it’s for 60 months, but 84 months...????

Also I’m concerned more about how much the interest will cost over the course of the loan.

Gunny45

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
True. The interest alone could be substantial if one does not get a good interest rate.

Scottd

Apr 23, 2017
Truck Year
True. The interest alone could be substantial if one does not get a good interest rate.

I have literally walked out of a deal because they were trying to screw me on interest rates. I have perfect credit, so no reason to pay over 3% in my opinion.

I pay 200 extra on my truck per month, so I can pay WAY less interest.

Gunny45

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
I usually finance for the maximum number of months to keep my payment low, but pay off my vehicles in about 3yrs by paying extra every month. I do that just in case something else comes up and I have to make the minimum payment one month due to a costly repair.

Scottd

Apr 23, 2017
Truck Year
I usually finance for the maximum number of months to keep my payment low, but pay off my vehicles in about 3yrs by paying extra every month. I do that just in case something else comes up and I have to make the minimum payment one month due to a costly repair.

Same here!!

Bgbdwlf2500

Jun 24, 2018
Truck Year

I'd say yes it's very good since I'm paying a little more for a 17 slt big horn 4x4 at 5.5%. At the end of the day I'm getting raped but I got more than what I wanted at a payment the wife and I are ok with. I do plan on refinancing though. I got almost pay off on my truck I traded and only put down 500. We also got a 18 pacifica at the same time

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk