• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dealership screw up

EcoRam93

Aug 16, 2019
Truck Year
So I go to my dealership (where I bought it from) just to get a oil change. and they destroyed my ecu. I have a 2016 fully deleted gde hot tune with a decent size turbo. the service tech decided to not pay attention to all this and proceeds to perform the recall list and flashes my truck with this "new software update" and the machine crashes and destroys the tune and the ecu. Comes back like nothing is wrong hands me the keys and says your all set to go I hop in the truck and instantly all these codes appear i go back in raising hell thankfully the service manager is understanding of the fact I've dumped money into this truck and his guy messed it up. So now 3 days later I get a call saying they are buying a new ecu sending it to get a $5000 tune and a stand alone tuner for the truck and sending it to get all the tuning and dyno numbers to make sure its making more power then befor. Down side. I won't have my truck for 3 weeks. NEVER GO TO YOHR DEALERSHIP WITH A TUNED VEHICLE

John

Nov 13, 2015
Jeez some of these dealers are clueless. Tell us more about the $5,000.00 tuner. What turbo did you go with?

EcoRam93

Aug 16, 2019
Truck Year
Jeez some of these dealers are clueless. Tell us more about the $5,000.00 tuner. What turbo did you go with?
I'm guessing everything the 5000 is the new ecu paying to get it tuned and installed and the stand alone(bully,banks,vr) and it's the h&s kit with a turbonetics 15180

John

Nov 13, 2015
Interesting I've heard of the S364 used on the ecodiesel. The 15180 is usually for the ford 6.0L. Are you using PPEI's tune?