• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ECM Cloning

Ram For Life

May 25, 2019
Truck Year
I would like to know IF any one knows how I can put a used ECM in my truck and have the used ECM tune to work in my truck. I do not want to go to the dealer so I am looking for HELP from any one on this site that can help me.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
simple the ecm has to b programed with your trucks serial number programed in it gde use to charge 50.00 to match ecm to truck

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
simple the ecm has to b programed with your trucks serial number programed in it gde use to charge 50.00 to match ecm to truck
I thought they charged 150? not that they are an option at this time anyway... hopefully their doors will reopen soon. from what I hear, they are doing some testing but that will take 6-9 months before they release any new tunes.

Ram For Life

May 25, 2019
Truck Year
I thought they charged 150? not that they are an option at this time anyway... hopefully their doors will reopen soon. from what I hear, they are doing some testing but that will take 6-9 months before they release any new tunes.
I need something sooner than that if you hear of anyone that has a method to tune a use ECM to your your truck please update the site.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Canada is the closest now. plus the injector codes have to b programed in also