• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Eco Diesel engine blows :(

Dodgeeco007

Sep 2, 2020
Truck Year
Loss of antifreeze for 4 mo and lately haveing hesitations at exceration now engine blows and smoking under hood with plastic smell and antifreeze gushing from below :(

Dodgeeco007

Sep 2, 2020
Truck Year
In MT dodge white fish for 5 days and no response or report yet I have only 48k on it and all warranty including ext warranty have been on waiting lest for egr cooling kit

Dodgeeco007

Sep 2, 2020
Truck Year
Possibly looked like and smelt like plastic white smoke 💨 and stopped for a bit then started smoking again had to get the fam back out of the truck again

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I would take it to a dealership immediately. If you continue to drive the truck you may have complete engine failure. Contact your nearest dealer and explain what is going on to them. Have you had the egr recall done?

Dodgeeco007

Sep 2, 2020
Truck Year
Yes I pulled over Asap really didn’t have any choice the engine power was gone anyway
And no I have been waiting for the 2018 kit from my dealer in wa it would be nice to get it all done at once