• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Eco Diesel engine failure

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
No.... Using the wrong will increase wear, It will NOT Puke your VM 3.0...Valvoline OK lube , T6 additive package is more suited for ICD.

FCA followed My recommendation...I advertise to switch over Back in 2015....No the R/D at FCA saw My posted results, They did NOT have the time to R/R, Remember I already had My engine tore down with the results 1230 Miles.. FCA followed it right to the spec.

ALL this was done 1 year before FCA dropped MS11106. It would have been easier for me to win $150 million lottery then guess the spec 100% correctly.

I don't care what ICD lube you use it won't correct poor QC.

T6 is Rotella Lube, ICD ,Internal combustion Diesel, VM 3.0 is the engine size and Maker Cento Italy, R/R Remove and Replace, MS11106 was the original spec lube made by Pennzoil , QC Quality control. FCA Fait Chrysler Automobiles