• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Eco Stuff for Sale

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I was offered to buy a 2019 Ram Quad Cab in Longhorn trim, 4x4 with the V6 and lots of nice optional goodness at just 32k, 15k off. My truck is an HFE with vinyl upholstery with no options so with a trade difference of 14k after 4 years and 77k miles, I am jumping. If you want to know why your truck has depreciated so hard it is because apparently Ram is giving them away!

So I am selling stuff! GDE Tuned ECM - It will cost you I think 150 to 300 to have it changed over to your VIN. $625.00 free shipping insured for purchase!

EGR delete kit - NIB, was going to do it next summer - $75.00 free shipping!

Flo Pro turbo back exhaust - full delete NIB. Was going to do it next summer - $200.00 free shipping!

Flash and trade happen Tuesday on 5/28. I will ship on the 29th. I take paypal. Email me at [email protected] which is also my paypal address if you just want to jump and pay! First ones get it.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Wow. Sweet deal. I hear the Pentastar with e-torque is awesome.

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
The GDE ECM transfer is $300.00 for your VIN and injectors. I will ship it directly to GDE for you, insured.

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
Happy to hang about! I will have to look at and consider the GM and the Ram diesel. But, I will not be such an early adopter. While I had no problems I see it could have been different. I will let others be on the bleeding edge this time and look at a 2024 truck. 2022 Tundra is looking interesting too!