forearningpurpose485
New Member
- Oct 4, 2026
- 1
- 0
Hi everyone
I help a diesel parts business with online content. My recent work has mainly covered GM engines and I want to understand EcoDiesel repairs without mixing up the two platforms.
For owners who have had an EGR problem on the 3.0 EcoDiesel, what tests confirmed which part needed attention?
Was the fault traced to the valve or cooler, or did the diagnosis point somewhere else? I’d also like to hear whether cleaning helped or a replacement was needed.
Please include your truck year, mileage and any fault codes. Actual repair experience would be useful.
Thanks
I help a diesel parts business with online content. My recent work has mainly covered GM engines and I want to understand EcoDiesel repairs without mixing up the two platforms.
For owners who have had an EGR problem on the 3.0 EcoDiesel, what tests confirmed which part needed attention?
Was the fault traced to the valve or cooler, or did the diagnosis point somewhere else? I’d also like to hear whether cleaning helped or a replacement was needed.
Please include your truck year, mileage and any fault codes. Actual repair experience would be useful.
Thanks