• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ecodiesel mechanic near Elizabethtown, KY

AshleyRaeR848

Feb 7, 2024
Truck Year
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 ecodiesel that broke down. When i accelerated, it kind of put-putted,and then shut down. My friend said it flashed ABS ,and then when I looked at the dash is said something about the trailer break needed service. Didn't even have a trailer hooked up. When tow truck came, he pulled a red cord to get in neutral, but when we got to the dealership, my passenger side windows were down, and my windsheild wipers was very slowly going, even though they was turned off. He had to hook a batter jumper to turn it off of run mode. My husband went it to see if he could see a code, and it was just like dead. But he hooked his batter jumper it kind of sparked and then everything turned on in my truck and i was able to get out of "run" again. It didn't/does not start at all. It's sitting at Swope in E-town. They are booked till April with 3 mechanics. Anybody know someone that can help asap. Please no rip offs, or bad mechanics.