• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ecodiesel settlement

ctmdr

Oct 27, 2019
Truck Year
Well the run-around continues I'm on the phone right now with EcoDiesel at the 1-8number spoke to Charlene's waiting for shante I originally filled out the paperwork being told that I wouldn't have no problems filling out for the entire settlement cost of 3000 come to find out now that I can't they are holding all of the $3,000 checks because of their supposed stating that the mailed in claims are being processed at this point and it was the lawyers of a settlement who said that they would be able to wait that's supposed to be till the end of November but that can change also I was then told by chante one of the manager customer service people that she could open up a new claim for me and close the old claim sending me out the new documentation so that I can switch from having one check to having two checks at that point the line was disconnected and now I'm trying to get back to them online I was also given another 800 number to get to the lawyers which is one 888-315-6092 or you can call in file a complaint and talk to the lawyers but of course that is just to leave a message place so here we go the run around again FCA thank you for all your time.
I have submitted an Ecodiesel claim in July and have tried many multiple times to find out what is going on. I have a claim number and get the same message that I have successfully submitted a claim but I can't get any other information.

How do you talk to somebody about a claim?

Also I am getting the same diesel lag that many of you have talked about. Is there a fix?
Call and stay on the line no matter how many times they put you on hold and keep asking for a manager. I called today told the agent I had all day to wait to speak to a supervisor. Told the customer service representative it is 3:30 my time and I have no problems to hold on this line untill they are ready to leave their time which is 6 hours...I got a supervisor with in 20 minutes.... Had new contract emailed to me with a new case number allowing me to change to the two checks. I was told a check would be mailed on 12/2 and supervisor will call on Wednesday or Thursday to verify if I received the $2409. Check. Be persistent!!!! Keep calling and emailing hen you do don't hang up ..
Try this number..
833 585 0144
This the number the supervisor called me on.

Be cautious the new contract did not have the second check provision on it which I questioned the supervisor about and told her to resend the correct settlement with the second check provision on it....

Really shitty of them to try to get me to sign that.....

RobG

Apr 26, 2019
Truck Year
All, I have been following this issue since May and have some information.
I too snail mailed my information in to the recall group in May. No reply.
so in August I emailed the data. I got a pretty quick claim number... after I had to give them a few different forms regarding proof of purchase.
In September I got a SECOND claim number as they finally acted on my mailed forms.
I got irritated and wrote a letter to the Judge. It got forwarded to the Lead Lawyers and I was contacted by a paralegal. She took great interest in my case. I gave her all the data I had including dates and forms.
She put my information in the hands of a lawyer who presented it to the judge, and Voila a short 2 weeks later my portal shows “check is in the mail”.
(Just so you know, I had to get the copy of the completed modification paperwork from my dealer to the lawyer when FCA couldn’t find that I have had the modification done!)

The paralegal’s name is Jennifer Kawamura. Her email is [email protected]. Her company is OUR lawyers in this case. if you have had enough with FCA slow rolling us plaintiff’s, reach out to her.
I had a few discussions with the lawyer Wilson Dunleavy, and they are very interested in our claims timelines and data points. He wouldn’t say if the judge will punish FCA for mishandling the recall....

I hope this helps someone in this group. Good luck to all, and remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease !
Rob

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
WOW!! Thanks for the info. I too have been waiting since May with NO change in status no matter what I do. I just sent an email to Jennifer and BANG, she called me within 5 mins!!

She ask me to send her the copy of my docs and she would get the lawyer to push them to FCA for settlement.
Not sure if/when, but this is way encouraging for sure!!!

The docs are now in their hands and we will see what happens.

THANKS.