• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EDGE CTS 3

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
Has anyone else had problems setting up their cts 3? Mine seems to have configured for a gas engine as most of the parameters I want aren't there. I wish they would create the ability for the owner to change the setup without calling support.

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
Got it taken care of & now have all the PID's I want/need, but was under the impression I could force a regen with it, when I tried earlier today the manual regen option and the mobile regen options were not there in the diagnostics menu, just the diagnostic option. Anyone have a clue??

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Same here. I checked my CTS3s in my Eco and my Cummins this am. Yep! No manual regen was listed. Was in my Eco's CTS2, I wonder why not in the CTS3.

Bob S.

Sep 1, 2016
Truck Year
CTS II which I use is like you remember, tap the bottom center of screen, switches to screen two, touch Diagnostics and opens to the next screen Diagnostics.
As you stated press Mobile Regen and its set to start a regeneration cycle the next time you start the truck.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg