• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Edge CTS3

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
Just wanted to let you guys know that the Edge CTS3 works with the Gen 3 engine.

I haven't tried resetting a code as I don't have any but at least for monitoring it seems to work well

Edge also said that they were looking for a local 2020 EcoD to do some dyno testing on so that they would write the tuner code. He believes the Gen3 engine will be supported in the next 6-12 months .

cts3-1.jpg

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
Since there are no pillar mounts for the 2020, I found a mount on Amazon which worked perfectly and got the CTS3 out from the windshield and more inside the truck, less obvious from the outside, not impairing your view, and pretty close to where it would be in a pillar mount

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Jan 18, 2021
Truck Year
Just wanted to let you guys know that the Edge CTS3 works with the Gen 3 engine.

I haven't tried resetting a code as I don't have any but at least for monitoring it seems to work well

Edge also said that they were looking for a local 2020 EcoD to do some dyno testing on so that they would write the tuner code. He believes the Gen3 engine will be supported in the next 6-12 months .

View attachment 3150
Can you tell me which specific model #/product # you ordered? Edge is pretty terrible at updating their product compatibility list. I ordered a CTS3 and an AMP'D throttle module for my 2020 F350 even though it said it was incompatible. I called and told them it works, and they still haven't updated their website months later.

I'm actually going to use it on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.0L diesel. Thanks for any help.

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
I ordered the 84130-3

Jan 18, 2021
Truck Year
I ordered the 84130-3
Thank you. I just looked and that is the same model I have in my powerstroke. Problem is I took the dash apart to route the cable. Ehh, I'll just order another one and see if it works. They have a fair return policy.

Appreciate you checking for me. I just wish I had tested it on the Jeep before I went nuts routing the cable.