• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR Cooler

Stewart

Sep 4, 2019
Truck Year
My 2015 had the first software update which caused the problems we have discussed here and then the second one which seems to have taken care of the issues. Now I am waiting on the EGR cooler fix. My dealer tells me they still do not have the replacement cooler yet. Anybody else out there having any luck?

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
I had my second EGR cooler installed over a week ago on my 2015 Ram. The EGR coolers are available for 2014-2015 Ecodiesel models from April. They say it’s a new design.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Swung by my dealer today to buy a new fuel filter. Decided to ask the service advisor there about the EGR cooler replacement. She told me they are getting an allotment of 2 a week and put me on the waitlist. It was indicated end of July at best.
Not too worried at this point as I am GDE hot tuned.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Swung by my dealer today to buy a new fuel filter. Decided to ask the service advisor there about the EGR cooler replacement. She told me they are getting an allotment of 2 a week and put me on the waitlist. It was indicated end of July at best.
Not too worried at this point as I am GDE hot tuned.

You should know that being GDE tuned, as I am too, you are still susceptible to certain codes. Right now I am experiencing P0403 & P0405, both related to the EGR.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
You should know that being GDE tuned, as I am too, you are still susceptible to certain codes. Right now I am experiencing P0403 & P0405, both related to the EGR.
Yep, I definitely think about it more than I want to! So far so good though.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
I'm not sure what to do. I have an EGR delete kit sitting on my shelf but now with these codes popping up I will have to get a different tune for it to be compatible with a full out delete I think.