• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Egr def and cat delete

softtailslim

Feb 6, 2022
Truck Year
hi all I just bought a 2018 eco diesel and it still has warranty I'm assuming if I do the delete ill lose my 2 year engine replacement Warranty. but it a pain in the ass ive already had the clean the erg sensor twice. I'm in Canada so the erg delete isn't a big issue up here. just wondering if dodge Canada would not take my warranty if I did the deletes.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Soft, its a two-edge sword with both edges....that can cut. I would keep factory on OA Trends, and when warranty ends revisit what to do

A standup guy

Oct 12, 2021
Truck Year
Get a green diesel engineering tune. I'm not gonna say it removes it ;-) but it "Fixes" the problem electronically. There's also a host of other benefits. You can easily remove the tune electronically when you go back to the dealer so it doesn't void the warranty and then re-apply it. At least thats what I'm led to believe. . .