• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR delete and other things

Rd.herdman

Jun 17, 2019
Truck Year
So had an internal fault in my EGR cooler which ended up causing my intake manifold to crack due to built up pressure. I was planning on buying a banks intake manifold and a full EGR delete. but had a few questions is there a better manifold for roughly the same price about 720$ for the banks. Also for anyone who has used the banks do i still need the EGR delete kit? I was reading something about possibly not needing it on the description. I eventually want to do the GDE hot tune but that will have to wait a little longer as well as. Pro-flo exhaust to delete the DEF. is there anything else i will need when i delete the EGR cooler this is the kit im thinking of buying. And the intake manifold. What about this throttle delete that i have been reading about.

Attachments

• 145161E7-9ADE-4AB7-BA9D-C985DF75EF4E.png
    145161E7-9ADE-4AB7-BA9D-C985DF75EF4E.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 5
  • BA2C0CF2-53DA-4D35-8375-CA28480B6D5C.png
    BA2C0CF2-53DA-4D35-8375-CA28480B6D5C.png
    635.7 KB · Views: 5

Luc_sko

May 29, 2019
Truck Year
Good luck finding anything to do all your deletes. Those products are no longer being produced. Personally I would avoid deletes until further notice.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome banks and oem is all that is offered yes u will need a delete for egr every one in the states is getting shut down tuner wise Canada is your last option if u find pipes for exh buy them while u still can