• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR delete in Montreal

Emmrbee

Jul 26, 2019
Truck Year
Hello
I’m new to this forum but not new to EcoDiesel. Been driving a 2015 Outdoorsman since Sept 2015, purchased new.
Since V16 software update I’ve hade a lot of CEL codes and emissions problems. Want to do stage 2 tune and EGR delete.

Does anyone know of a tuner in the Montreal area?

Mike

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps not in Montreal, but in Quebec, try

Join the facebook group ECODIESEL OWNERS - CANADA - look for posts by Christopher Monro. I think he could point you in the right direction.

I don't know much about their tunes, I'd recommend GDE.

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
There's also (which might be interrelated to the other link)

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Go to their web page and look there is a lot of tuners up there ecodiesel tunes CA. I have gde

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
Go to their web page and look there is a lot of tuners up there ecodiesel tunes CA. I have gde
I also have gde. Just curious about mrtuning. I can't find any reviews or anything on it. I am mulling over gde transmission tune or staying local and going with mrtuning for the transmission. But I can't find anyone who has it to see what they say about it.

8v71

Aug 4, 2019
Truck Year
My ecodiesel transmission shifts like it has a 5.7 hemi gas with lower torque values and higher RPM's in front of it and shifts way before it needs to. I would think that the transmission tune would wait a little longer to take advantage of the lower RPM's and higher torque of the ecodiesel engine. I have noticed on my ecodiesel that if I shift manually pulling a grade and watching the RPM's under a load and stay with in it's torque range that the mileage goes up 1 to 3 MPG and the engine EGT's stay down and pulls the hill at a very steady RPM, rather then running at a high RPM and lower torque and just keeps shifting gears with the EGT's going higher. The class 8 trucks on the road all work on the same principle. taking advantage of the torque means slowing the mill down and speeding the Iron up is the old school secret to economy. With no load it dosen't shift much because of the torque with the cruise on.