• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Egr parts available

KnikAK

Mar 21, 2019
Truck Year
I don't think there is that many EcoDiesel's running around the Wasilla or Palmer areas, could be wrong. Now that I think about it, the dealer has an Anchorage store, it may be a much longer wait. At least I now know I wasn't being fed BS about older trucks first. Thank you fellas, Casey

vinniegracci

Feb 13, 2020
Truck Year
Well I took the day off from work to get mine done this morning. Was excited to get this BS behind me. So I get in there this morning they tell me "Sorry there's no parts for yours yet" What!!?!?!! I took the day off from work to get this done. All for nothing!! So the NEW official word from FCA is, at least in Portland Oregon only parts for the 14/15 model years are available and no word on when parts for the 16's and up will be out. What a crock.

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
Well I took the day off from work to get mine done this morning. Was excited to get this BS behind me. So I get in there this morning they tell me "Sorry there's no parts for yours yet" What!!?!?!! I took the day off from work to get this done. All for nothing!! So the NEW official word from FCA is, at least in Portland Oregon only parts for the 14/15 model years are available and no word on when parts for the 16's and up will be out. What a crock.
My 2015 is at the dealer, I called FCA customer care and was advised that the new EGR cooler is available for 2014-2015 Ecodiesel models. The dealers are not very helpful or knowledgeable.