• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR recall question

MRorange

Jul 26, 2020
Truck Year
Hey guys let me start by saying Im a newbie to ecodiesel. I have a few questions about the Ecodiesel. my truck is a 2015 with 16000 miles on it. I just changed the oil and filter. and used the shell oil T6. The truck runs great. I want to keep it spot on. What Im reading is when the recall is done on the EGR things seem to change for the worse. and That the EGR has to be replaced before collecting on the lawsuit and stay in warranty . My question is How and what do I need to do to learn about programming the truck. I can work on trucks and I can program on computers I just have never programmed a truck. Thanks for any advice.

SLT

Mar 28, 2016
Truck Year
A 2015 with 16000 mi. That seems really low. You should get the EGR Cooler replaced and then drive the Truck. I don't think there is anything
you, yourself can program. And if your Truck runs great, why would you?