• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine blown

autoX

Nov 6, 2022
Truck Year
I blew my diesel at the strip, Reckless tuned and bullet-proofed me and now make 500 rwhp 500 tq with stage 3 mega-tow and transmission tune can haul heavy 10000lbs 12 sec in a 1/4 mile, beat the Cybertruck straight up.

pix or didn't happen, nose down for more top-end ;) See ps:
IMG_4815.jpg
PS: JUST JOKING (about most that above)!! But it is a used motor, and tuned by a good shop and I am towing heavy!
Yeah definitely considered junking it all, BUT truck only had 30K miles, fully loaded too. I believe it's actually a good engine if left to breathe freely, keep the battery topped up (I have a LiPO in there) and use a block heater.
I was too curious to walk away and I had the repairs inside the company so that helps. For sure risky, if you are smart ummm walk away from it if you can. If it blows again, Im not sure where i'd move to- either the latest say 2021 motor or a Cummins?

Last edited: