• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine overheating, cooling fan inop

rgh409

May 26, 2019
Truck Year
My 2015 Ram ecodiesel cooling fan has stopped working. I can't locate the fuse or the relay in the fuse block by the battery where the book says they should be located. The fan spins freely, only 55,000 miles. Any ideas?

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I have a file I can email you, it is 3.5 mb so I can't paste it here. Send me your email and I will send it your way.

John

Nov 13, 2015
My 2015 Ram ecodiesel cooling fan has stopped working. I can't locate the fuse or the relay in the fuse block by the battery where the book says they should be located. The fan spins freely, only 55,000 miles. Any ideas?
The fuse is on the positive battery terminal It's a z-case type fuse. Did you use jumper cables lately?

rgh409

May 26, 2019
Truck Year
The fuse is on the positive battery terminal It's a z-case type fuse. Did you use jumper cables lately?
Thanks, found it and that was the problem. I t should be better protected from jumpers. It was hard to find a new one, dealer had to order. Dealer first told me it was the 3 way coolant valve so replaced that. Wasted $260.

brock

Apr 3, 2021
Truck Year
can you elaborate a bit more on how to find this fuse ? the only fuses on the positive terminal are a 125 amp and a 250amp both are just black boxes and cant tell if blown.