• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine Stalling at stops and hills.

fiero11

Sep 30, 2019
Truck Year
I recently bought a 2015 Eco Diesel Ram Laramie 1500 truck. It drives and rides better than the Cadillac Deville I used to have! The problem I have with it is the engine stalls when you start out from a dead stop at intersection or stop signs and it also stalls when starting up a hill at low speeds or from a dead stop. No matter how much you push on the accelerator nothing happens for 5 to 15 seconds and then the truck surges like the fuel or computer is lagging and it finally catches up. The truck has rolled and left me sitting in intersections to many times and has scared the crap out of both me and my wife. The mileage from the truck is not too impressive either...only 2 or 3 miles more per gallon than my 5.7 hemi got. Is this normal or is there a solution to fix this issue? The last dealer I took it to said there was nothing wrong with it.