• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Extended warrantee

Kevin M

Aug 18, 2016
Truck Year
Can anyone tell me what they paid for the 8 year 120k warrantee? I spoke to Rodney and he said the program will be changing as of tomorrow. Any feedback would be appreciated.

flying7

Jul 15, 2014
Truck Year
I decided against it when I purchased mine.. I don't remember how much but just to much money on top of the truck price. all is well so far (knock on wood)

Diesel30

Aug 1, 2013
I decided against it when I purchased mine.. I don't remember how much but just to much money on top of the truck price. all is well so far (knock on wood)

X2.. just to much money and who knows if I keep the truck that long.

Kevin M

Aug 18, 2016
Truck Year
Chrysler wanted over $3500. Called Rodney and I purchased it for better than 35% off. I call that a good deal.
Since I plan on keeping the truck for the long term. Already showing over 28 MPG on the highway.

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
sorry for the late reply, but I bought an 'inhouse' warranty at time of purchace (not Chrysler) It was 10 year 120 complete wrap. They wanted 3200 and I paid 1800.

justlucky

May 15, 2016
Truck Year
I bought my Chrysler, extended bumper to bumper 6 year 120,000 miles for $17 -$1800. when i traded my ford truck in on the Ram, i got back from Ford $480 from the extended warranty I had on that truck. I would not be with out this Warranty.