• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Extra part - Not sure where it goes- Please help me

Zollinger

Jan 3, 2022
Truck Year
Hello, Friends

First I will introduce myself. I am 20 years old and love working on vehicles in my spare time. I bought 2016 Ram with a blown engine, which is my first vehicle I have owned. I went with a new crate motor for it.

My question is I have this bracket that I can't figure out where it goes. I have it mostly back together now but don't want to go on before I figure it out. If you remember seeing this on your truck or if its visible maybe you could help me out. Thank you.
1.JPGKIMG0605.JPG

Marc-11

May 8, 2023
Truck Year
Hey Zollinger, I have a '15 and will poke around tomorrow to see if I can see it. It's a pretty unique looking part and that larger hole toward the bottom looks like it belongs on the block. In any even I'll have a look and see if I can find it. And good luck on the truck! I ordered a FASS system today to help in avoiding the nightmares I read about online with blown pumps and engines.

Zollinger

Jan 3, 2022
Truck Year
Thank you for your reply. I never tried a google image search before. I will have to remember that one. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and find this for me. Never heard of the FASS system. I will have to look into it.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I'll do one better. I saved the photo and loaded into a Google image search. It's a Power Steering Resevoir bracket.
Power Strg Reservoir Mopar 68193609AA

This guy internets :ROFLMAO: :cool: