• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Failed 2017 ECO 63299 Miles

Patram2017

Dec 11, 2018
Truck Year
Hey guys my 2017 ECO with 63299 miles engine failed without warning. No lights small clicking sound driving 65 miles per hour flat Louisiana interstate no load.
I’m the original owner and did all my own maintenance per the book.
This truck with its purchase price costs over $1,000 a mile.
Dealer has said it’s 7 months out of warranty even though it’s way under on milage

rodd

Mar 19, 2022
Truck Year
Hey guys my 2017 ECO with 63299 miles engine failed without warning. No lights small clicking sound driving 65 miles per hour flat Louisiana interstate no load.
I’m the original owner and did all my own maintenance per the book.
This truck with its purchase price costs over $1,000 a mile.
Dealer has said it’s 7 months out of warranty even though it’s way under on milage
That sucks! My 2017 was 13k miles (113,000) out of warranty and I got Ram to replace it under warranty. I just had to pay the deductible for my 100k warranty of $1500. I told my service adviser at my dealer that I have had 5 diesels that each have over 300k miles on them and they are still going strong. I told them they needed to contact the area Rep for Ram and see what they could do for you. You need to put pressure on the dealer to be your advocate to the manufacturer. If that goes no where then you ask for the area rep's contact info. If that goes nowhere you contact customer service at Ram. I did my own maintenance as well. They asked me to provide all my maintenance records. I got my oil from walmart and my filters from Autozone. Luckily I used my cc for walmart. They have a receipt look up on their website that I just had to go through all my cc statements and bank statements to see what days shopped at walmart and got my receipts that way. AZ I was a rewards member so I got all my filter purchases and sent that all in to my service advisor who sent it to the area rep. Good luck