• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First Time EcoDiesel Owner

jsasada81

Apr 5, 2020
Truck Year
Welcome! Give us some more info on your truck or add your specs to the signature line.

rickcole02

Jul 15, 2020
Truck Year
2019 Ecodiesel. 1225 miles, towed to dealership 2 times. First, DEF tank error/no crank. Second, steering wheel frozen/power steering service required along with trailer brake service indicator. Picked up from dealer yesterday, started today with power steering service required and traction control issues. love the darn thing when it's not in the shop....

• Wow
Reactions: Mac

jsasada81

Apr 5, 2020
Truck Year
Oh man! That is an unfortunate start to ecodiesel life. I don't even know what to say. Is the dealership being responsive?

rickcole02

Jul 15, 2020
Truck Year
Somewhat responsive. Both times they said the issue was a bad wiring connection. Not the response I had hoped for.

rickcole02

Jul 15, 2020
Truck Year
After leaving my home this morning the power steering decided that it would lock up on me. A little nervous obviously as I was at highway speed. I did take a video of the issue this time.