• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Five years and going strong

Ajwilson

Jun 19, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2014 Larimie Longhorn with air ride. I gotta say that this has been the best truck I have ever owned. I just keep the regular maintenance up and it has never failed me. I passed 150,000 miles a while back. I absolutely love the air ride. The only issues I’ve had is the Service 4WD System message that many seem to have. It appears it is a Defective wire that tells the computer that it’s in 4WD and the computer doesn’t get the POP switch. Mine has always gone into 4WD and performs as it should. To go back to 2WD I shut the engine off and restart and immediately hit the 2WD button. No problem!

Ajwilson

Jun 19, 2020
Truck Year
Welcome to the site! Glad to hear of a good story, we need more of those around here! :D
I’ve had nothing but good things with this truck. Best ride bar none. Even against a MB and Cadillac. Even had a car dealer tell me, when I asked to see the best riding vehicle he has on the lot, he asked if it had air ride and I told him yes. Well, you’re looking at it. This was a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, GM, and Buick dealer. That’s when I stopped looking to trade. Can’t say enough good about it. If I knew what wire on the 4WD system was the issue I’d have it fixed but it’s not really an issue for me.

Ajwilson

Jun 19, 2020
Truck Year
u r 1 in a million hope your luck keeps on going
This is my 28th Dodge Ram truck. This was the only half ton. All the others were for the company and they were 3/4 and 1 ton trucks with the Cummins. Bullet proof trucks!