• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Forum Newguy

D C

Jul 17, 2021
Truck Year
What's up EcoD Community! Just purchased a 2016 Ram Lariat edition with 3.0l EcoDiesel. 67k on the engine so far. No other additions from stock. Plan on keeping this one for a while. I am very impressed with this truck and never thought I would be a Ram (Dodge) owner in my life.....especially with it's past of pathetic paintjobs. But, after the research and test drive, our family is now a Ram family. Thanks for having me here and I plan to learn and contribute.

D C

Jul 17, 2021
Truck Year
1shadowsabre, thanks for the welcome and I am working on those photos.

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
Welcome! I bought my 17 ECODIESEL December 30 2019, she had just over 14000 miles, I love it! I I did a stage 1 tune from SOFAKINGTUNED with the rally trans tune & it woke it up! Enjoy the new to you ride & stay safe!

Reactions: D C

D C

Jul 17, 2021
Truck Year
I did notice that lag going from 2nd gear to 3rd. Will likely look into the many mods and enhancements to make the ride so good!

OGFarmChef

Aug 2, 2021
Truck Year
Welcome! I bought my 17 ECODIESEL December 30 2019, she had just over 14000 miles, I love it! I I did a stage 1 tune from SOFAKINGTUNED with the rally trans tune & it woke it up! Enjoy the new to you ride & stay safe!
I'm looking into tuning my 2016 Laramie Longhorn ecoDiesel. I've been looking pretty hard at the GDE and SFT tunes. I think I may even go with a delete later down the road so I can do stage 2 for added power/efficiency. This is all super new to me, though. I see you've used the SFT stage 1. What all is involved in completing that process?

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
If you want to delete & do a stage 2 then go for SFT as they include both stage 1 and 2 for the price they charge. I ordered the SFT 6 months after I bought the truck, & now I'm waiting for the EGR delete kit & delete pipes.