• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Francesco

Francesco

Nov 2, 2023
Truck Year
I have had ongoing issues with my ram 1500 ecodiesel. First the flex pipe burns through melting the def injector. Flex pipe is placed in the worst possible location and right there at the infector. Big repair bill now the check engine light indicating a downstream nox sensor issue ($500 part). This def system is real money maker for manufacture and dealerships. Is it possible to get rid of this whole def system?

A standup guy

Oct 12, 2021
Truck Year
Much of the exhaust system should be under a extended warranty due to the emissions scandal. Many dealerships do not seem to be very free with that information. You might want to ask them about it.

Francesco

Nov 2, 2023
Truck Year
Much of the exhaust system should be under an extended warranty due to the emissions scandal. Many dealerships do not seem to be very free with that information. You might want to ask them about it.
Extended warranty? Extended by how much? I’m driving a 2015 Ram