• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Front bumper piece?

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year
Looking to replace the front bumper piece (stock black plastic below grill and above bumper) on my 2015. First question - what is it actually called. Second question is there a website I can buy it already color matched for my truck?

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Looking to replace the front bumper piece (stock black plastic below grill and above bumper) on my 2015. First question - what is it actually called. Second question is there a website I can buy it already color matched for my truck?
It's called the bumper valance but you won't find it pre painted or color matched. You'll have to find a good Body Shop to Paint it

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year
StevenB, if you find anything please let me know.
One of my dads friends owns a collision shop and he said you have to buy the part unpainted from the factory and have it painted to match. When you buy it from the factory they come smooth (not textured like mine is on the truck) and trying to smooth out what comes stock on the truck is a hassle. Luckily I worked out a trade-deal with my dads friend and he is buying the part at his cost through his collision repair shop and painting it to match for me.

SignGuy

Sep 26, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hmmm Mine came color matched, I'd probably just get some paint at the auto paint supply and paint it myself, but I like doing that kinda stuff.