• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel supplier

21trucker

Nov 16, 2018
Truck Year
Just curious where everyone buys their fuel from. I'm in Ontario and fill up at Pioneer as they are usually the cheapest. Has anyone found better mileage using one of the other big fuel companies. My average is 22 mpg. (Shell, Esso/Mobil, Petro Canada)

pull-do

Dec 5, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I prefer Valero, gives me the best mileage and they have a good turn over rate. Oh, and I'm way south of you in deep south Texas

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
Just curious where everyone buys their fuel from. I'm in Ontario and fill up at Pioneer as they are usually the cheapest. Has anyone found better mileage using one of the other big fuel companies. My average is 22 mpg. (Shell, Esso/Mobil, Petro Canada)
21trucker, are you tuned or stock? I'm gde tuned and I can usually get between 28-31 mpg with pioneer in Ontario also (31 would be pure highway driving, mostly flat ground). Drops down to 24-26mpg if it's mostly city driving. I'm not sure about winter as I just got the GDE tune in May.

21trucker

Nov 16, 2018
Truck Year
21trucker, are you tuned or stock? I'm gde tuned and I can usually get between 28-31 mpg with pioneer in Ontario also (31 would be pure highway driving, mostly flat ground). Drops down to 24-26mpg if it's mostly city driving. I'm not sure about winter as I just got the GDE tune in May.
No tune yet, I want to, but don't have the funds yet. That's the mileage I was hoping for. But I'm not complaining at 21-24 mpg city/highway.

21trucker

Nov 16, 2018
Truck Year
No tune yet, I want to, but don't have the funds yet. That's the mileage I was hoping for. But I'm not complaining at 21-24 mpg city/highway.