• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Full delete or not

ray_delosreyes1

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
I just bought a 2015 with 37k so the emission warranty is expired. I’m just wanting sound advice as to wheather or not I should do a full delete. I’ve heard it’s beneficial for the engine but the whole “voided” power train warranty thing is lingering in the back of my mind. Advise me!!!!!

Zachary

Oct 22, 2017
Truck Year
Congrats on the truck! I own a 2014 Outdoorsman, bought new, just rolled 50k miles and I won't be deleting until the emissions system fails. Reasoning is simple, there is no significant gain in power or efficiency with a full delete and it will likely void your powertrain (unless you have an amazing dealer). I do have a tune to turn off the EGR to the intake but that's it. Good luck and enjoy your new truck!

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
If power train warranty is your top concern leave it stock even a gde tune can cause warranty issues and yes it has caused warranty issues. But deleting the truck now well help prevent a lot issues in the long run and reduce the likelihood of needed power train warranty. Personally I deleted mine at 10k and would do it sooner next time.

Josh Cuthbert

Sep 13, 2018
Truck Year
If power train warranty is your top concern leave it stock even a gde tune can cause warranty issues and yes it has caused warranty issues. But deleting the truck now well help prevent a lot issues in the long run and reduce the likelihood of needed power train warranty. Personally I deleted mine at 10k and would do it sooner next time.
Sasquatch delete banks intake?

John M

Sep 17, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed

I take it that you guys don’t have any bullshit emissions test that you have to do like in Ontario Canada and a California. The new provincial government in Ontario are talking about getting rid of this test all together.

Shawn Thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
If you tune to turn off the EGR but do not delete the dpf and the scr... I’m pretty positive you’re gonna gum up the works still because it’s not burning off the shit like it’s supposed to? I could be wrong, so if I am, someone please chime in to correct me, but it’s pretty much gotta go hand in hand from my understanding that if you turn off/delete the egr, you should delete the filters too