• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuse location for dash power outlet

Nate-R

Aug 23, 2017
Truck Year
I overloaded the power outlet on my 2020 Ecodiesel. I can't locate the fuse using the owners' manual. Which fuse is it, and where is it located?

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Most likely it’s under the hood in that fuse panel. They got creative with how the wiring is routed. One of mine was in the cab and the other was under the hood lol

Nate-R

Aug 23, 2017
Truck Year
Hi, thanks. It is supposed to be fuse 54 B, but I can not locate that fuse in the box under the hood. There is a #54, but it's OK. There must be another place. I've looked in the cab, under the dash and at the door columns. No joy so far.

Stormline

Feb 16, 2019
Truck Year
I overloaded the power outlet on my 2020 Ecodiesel. I can't locate the fuse using the owners' manual. Which fuse is it, and where is it located?
How does Ram expect people to have faith in these machines when they cannot even write adequate manual on them. What I have found In Australia where we now have a few of these Rams the service agents rely totally on the plug and diagnose gadgets and stop don’t stop to think about the problem at large. If they had better problem seeker paperwork on line for all of use to use then a lot of these common problems would not occur and a better overall opinion of these rigs would be held by all. Has anyone had experience with the new motor mark 3 version in the new 2021 ecodiesel then and has it for any vices?? Cheers Kiwi Graeme