• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GDE tuned ecu

16 Limited eco

Jul 30, 2017
Truck Year
I have a brand new ecu with the GDE hot tune for sale. I bought this for my truck, then decided to sell the truck. I will have it reflashed with your vin and truck specifics. I paid $1550 for the ECU and tune, will sell for $1400 obo. It has exhaust brake,Regen message options.

Nguyenrichy

Mar 11, 2019
Truck Year
I have a brand new ecu with the GDE hot tune for sale. I bought this for my truck, then decided to sell the truck. I will have it reflashed with your vin and truck specifics. I paid $1550 for the ECU and tune, will sell for $1400 obo. It has exhaust brake,Regen message options.

Still for sale?

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
You can buy a 5150767AD PCM for $500.00 from a DCJR dealer like Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Medford Parts
877-775-1918, then mail it off to GDE.

Nguyenrichy

Mar 11, 2019
Truck Year
That is a cheaper alternative rather than sending on your ecm but sending a blank ecm will add a 150$ charge. Just more worth it buying a second hand gde

TechGurru

Oct 13, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks! ...I was going to try AlphaOBD to rewrite VIN etc. or reach out to GDE. They can’t sell the product but perhaps they can still flash what is already owned?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
from what I understand alpha obd will not rewrite the VIN on the other eco forum they tried to and no go

ramraiders

Jul 14, 2019
Truck Year
If anyone comes up with a way to flash the ecu let me know. All of the places like GDE have been told that if they continue to flash the ecu's they could get hit with a fine of up to 300k for each offense. It is crazy.