• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Going to the Dealer Tonight

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
Well dropping the truck off at dealer this evening to have them fix the alignment/tire issue, and to have them document the window seal quality issue, as well as them check and document the fumes in the cab that occur I'm guessing during a regen.
Gonna have them update firmware if needed (does anyone recommend again it)

Any other anomalies out there that I should have them look into????

Thanks,
ZMan079

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
2015, Date of Mfg is June, don't know what date though.....

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Wow I thought most of the fume issues were solved. I have noticed a smell a couple of times but nothing I necessarily attributed to that...I just figured the smell I always have is due to it still being new and cooking all the oils and paints off of the engine. Maybe I need to look into it

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
That's what I thought initially, by just under 1k miles now, I get it from time to time. Like I mentioned I must be doing the regen. Mine is a 4x4
ZMan079

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Ya I had a little under 2k before this trip to Colorado I'll be around 4k when I get back...